The Social Media Specialist will:
- Help build and execute social media strategy through audience research, benchmarking and identification;
- Collaborate with other departments (international projects, institutional relations,..) and offices to gather information, identify key messages and coordinate actions;
- Create editorial calendars;
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original texts, images, videos) on web and social channels that build meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action;
- Moderate user-generated content in line with our policy;
- Continuously improve by analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then act on the content.
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar qualifications;
- Knowledge of the main social platforms and analysis tools;
- Excellent communication skills: writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Understanding of international cooperation and interest in international development issues;
- Great organization and planning skills
- Positive attitude and motivation to work as a team, with attention to detail
- Fluency in Italian and English.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications described above must send their CV with a short covering letter by 09/05/2022 to email@example.com
specifying Social Media Specialist/SC in the subject of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.